It is now official – Autumn has arrived… I have found my woolly socks and I even bought a winter hat at the weekend! I do love Autumn but I love the cold, crisp and clear autumnal days – I’m not too keen on the freezing, pouring rain or wind that rages through the trees and has the kids up all night. It’s handy to have some indoor activities ready for when the weather turns and so I would like to introduce you to the Maggy from the amazing blog Red Ted Art, which is jam-packed full of cute, easy crafts, including animal coloring pages. Here’s Maggy to tell you more…
Red Ted Art
It is wonderful to be guest posting here today. I usually write over on Red Ted Art! As the days get shorter and the evenings get longer, you may find yourself with more time “indoors”. If you need some time to yourself and switch off, why not give some Adult Coloring Pages a go? The coloring trend does not seem to be stopping. This is hardly surprising as you taking some time to yourself, to be creative and letting your mind wander is a fabulously therapeutic activity. There are now a lot of online resources that provide you with free (YES FREE) coloring pages for grown ups. Today, I would like to share 7 fabulous designs to get your creative juices flowing!
- Dolphin Coloring Pages – these are particularly wonderful for all of you that love these elegant sea creatures.
- Owl Coloring Pages (particularly lovely for the autumn season). There is something about owls that I find irresistible – the “swooping” owl design is particularly beautiful.
- Chameleons – possibly our favourite – perfect to go crazy with your colour choices!
- We love these adorable little squirrel coloring pages there are 2 to print and color!
- Wonderful peacocks – as they preen themselves and strut their stuff, what color scheme are you going to pick for these magnificent creatures?!
- Stunning elephant coloring pages – make these as bright and colorful as you possibly can!
- Check out this wonderful CAT design for, uhm, well cat lovers!!
I really enjoy coloring for the “sake of it”, but also love turning coloring pages that I have completed into greeting cards (print them out in A5 format first). Alternatively, I often print a set of my favourite pages. Find a great coloring combination of felt tip pens and give them as a gift to a friend that I think needs some “mindful me time”!!
I hope you will find some calm and inspiration in these ideas. There are many more great coloring page designs to choose from over on Red Ted Art! We hope to see you there soon!